How Sezzle Works

What is Sezzle?

Sezzle is a payment solution that enables you to “Shop Now and Pay Later” with simple interest-free installment plans. Sezzle breaks down purchases into four smaller payments. 25% is due at the time of the transaction, with the remaining 75% due across three easy payments scheduled every two weeks.
When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, we fulfill your order within 2-3 business days. You get to enjoy the item before you finish paying for it!
Sezzle automates the repayments from your bank account on file. You always have the option of paying off your purchase early by signing into your User Dashboard.

What is the checkout process like with Sezzle?

It’s fast and easy. Simply select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout. You’ll be asked to provide some basic information about yourself.  Sezzle will secure the checkout using a one-time password that is sent via SMS text to the mobile number you provide. You will then be asked to select and login to your bank as the final step in our checkout. The entire process should take under 3 minutes for first time Sezzle users and just a few seconds for regular users.

Sezzle says the payments are interest-free. What’s the catch?

No catch. Sezzle is completely interest-free for shoppers. Grace & Glory (merchant) pays Sezzle a fee for each transaction so that we can help you Shop Now and Pay Later.

The only fees you could potentially incur are failed payment fees and late payment fees. If your scheduled payment fails to process, you will be charged a $10 failed payment fee.  Sezzle will send you email and text reminders to help prevent this from happening.

Rescheduled payments will incur a $5 late payment fee.

When do I make my first payment?

Your first 25% installment begins on the purchase date. This will be clearly communicated at the time of your purchase. Subsequent payments will occur every two (2) weeks, and your repayment is complete after six (6) weeks.

How do I change my payment options?

Sezzle will email and text before any payments are due to help ensure you’re set up to make your payment. If you need to update your bank account for an order, log in to your User Dashboard, click on the order, and then click "Change Order Payment Method".

Does Sezzle perform a credit check?

Sezzle does not perform credit checks. They don’t believe traditional credit scores are an accurate predictor of your ability to repay.

Who can use Sezzle?

To use Sezzle, you must:
  • Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska)
  • Have a valid U.S. mobile number and email address
  • Have an active U.S. bank account
Sezzle does not check your credit via traditional means, which means there is no "hard credit" check that will ding your credit score

To learn more about Sezzle, click here.